Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday layouts by Nicole Martel

Hello everyone, Nicole here. Today I would like to share two Holiday layouts using pictures from last year. I'm not sure about you all, but I am not ready for the holidays! For my first layout, I decided to use a variety of products using our most recent collections. I love how this layout turned out. Notice how I sprayed snow flakes in the background using some chalkboard mists? They are subtle but they are there!


Here are a few close ups:




Supplies used:
Glitz Design Papers "Beautiful Dreamer Damask", "Vintage Blue Floral", and "Beautiful Dreamer Polka".
Glitz Design "Dance in sunshine" Big Rhinestones.
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" and "Vintage Blue" Word Epoxy Stickers.

Other: Gingerbread man punch: Creative Memories
Screen: Chalkboard mists: Glimmer mist: Tattered Angels
Thickers: American Crafts
Pen: Adhesives: Corner rounder: Creative Memories.

And for my next layout, I used all products from the "Vintage Blue" collection. I really love how this one turned out.


Supplies used:
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Papers.
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Big Rhinestones.
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Epoxy word stickers.
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Cardstock Stickers.
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Trims.

Other:
Pen: Corner rounder: Heart punch: Adhesives: Creative Memories.
Studio Button Tool Round 14: Epiphany Crafts.

I hope that you enjoyed your visit today. Please come back! Facebook

0 comments: