Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Journal~


Everyone is talking about the December Daily with Ali Edwards { fabulous}~well this is my version.   It is a composition notebook covered with sticky back canvas.  I used the November add on kit by The Paper Bakery to make mine.  I have needed a place to keep track of sizes of feet , little peeps and what I have bought in previous years~such as doll cloths, build~a~bear outfits and such.  I think this will work perfect!!!



The kit came with all of these cool embellishments. So it was easy to put a pocket on the inside for receipts just in case I have to do a return.


Hope you enjoyed this journal and I will see ya soon!!!! by: C. Mercer
Facebook

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What an absolutely darling project...totally festive and i know i could certainly use a journal like this! Thanks for sharing...

kitsNbits said...

love this journal. Very practical too.